Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Dry garlic powder is the ground form of dehydrated garlic.
It is an excellent replacement for fresh garlic.
Toss it into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sautés, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
This dry garlic is ready to use and tastes as fresh garlic.
Ingredients - Made from finest quality dehydrated garlic cloves
Direction to use
- Substitute 1 tsp dry garlic powder per every 8 cloves of garlic.
- Add dry garlic powder during the final 15 minutes of cooking, even if the recipe calls for garlic to be included earlier on.
Shelf life - Best before 18 months from manufacturing date.
How to use Kitchen D'lite Powders?
- Sprinkle onto salads, eggs, roasted vegetables, pasta and risotto.
- Blend into sauces, green juices and smoothies.
- Stir into soups, dips, sauces, casseroles and stews.
- Bake into breads, biscuits and vegetables.
- Shake into vegetable juices and salad dressings.
Zilli's (formerly Kitchen D'lite) - Makes Cooking Easier :-)
- Australia and Oceania
- Central America
- North America
- South America