Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Dry tomato powder is the ground form of dehydrated tomato.
It is an excellent replacement for fresh tomato.
Toss it into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sautés, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
This dry tomato powder is ready to use and tastes as fresh tomato.
- Made from finest quality dehydrated tomato.
Direction to use
- Substitute 1 tsp tomato powder per every medium size tomato.
- Add dry tomato powder during the final 15 minutes of cooking, even if the recipe calls for tomato to be included earlier on.
Shelf life - Best before 18 months from manufacturing date.
How to use Kitchen D'lite Powders?
- Sprinkle onto salads, eggs, roasted vegetables, pasta and risotto.
- Blend into sauces, green juices and smoothies.
- Stir into soups, dips, sauces, casseroles and stews.
- Bake into breads, biscuits and vegetables.
- Shake into vegetable juices and salad dressings.
ZIlli's (formerly Kitchen D'lite) - Makes Life Easier :-)
No posts found
- Australia and Oceania
- Central America
- North America
- South America