Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
An exquisite balance of the finest-quality loose whole leaf Assam black tea and five exotically flavoursome spices.
- INGREDIENTS — Fairtrade Assam black tea, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and peppercorn.
- SOURCE — tea leaves from Assam, spices from across the globe.
- PACKAGING: 125g, makes 40 cups of tea.
- HOW TO DRINK ME —
- Easy way: Place a tea spoon per person into a tea cup, add freshly drawn boiling water and brew for five minutes. Add milk and sugar according to taste.
- Mum’s way: Put four teaspoons of the blend into half a litre of boiling water and let boil for five minutes. Add 250ml of milk and sweeten with sugar. If you prefer honey, add it at the very end. Bring to a boil again and then take off heat and let sit for five minutes. Pour through a strainer and serve four cups of epic spicy chai.
No posts found